This is where you can reap business benefits from simplifying and improving control and accountability of your asset maintenance. Creates a full audit trail of every asset maintenance interaction as well as automating work orders generated through the course of your equipment maintenance schedule. All processes are documented so that you have governance, compliance and OHS covered.
Promotes savings through:
- Distributes alerts so that no maintenance events are missed
- Reduced unscheduled maintenance requirements
- Maintenance event processes are pre-defined to prompt user actions
- Reduced paper trail on maintenance
- Mitigates against risks of asset failure
- Maximises asset utilisation through reduced time of assets under maintenance
Automate Admin Tasks
- Module automatically updates core Asset Register
- Automated alerts of pending, in-progress, incomplete and missed maintenance events
- Alerts sent direct to asset manager responsible, escalated if not attended to
Over 3000 blue-chip organisations in over 120 countries around the world have chosen Hardcat for their asset management and data integrity processes.
Preventative Maintenance Module
Simplify and Improve Control of your Asset Maintenance
Read Case Studies
Hardcat Asset Manager for your business
Hardcat Sample Savings
Health Department Hardware Tracking
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 70%. Annual savings of approximately $85,000.
- Facilitated greater bargaining power for both new and replacement planning contracts with hardware vendors. Savings in excess of $100,000 in the first year.
Weapons Audit for Whole of State Police Force
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 80%. Annual savings of $250,000.
- No longer paying licence fee for Mincom/Ventyx system. Annual savings of $80,000.
- Dramatic reduction in time spent explaining audit discrepancies. Annual savings of $25,000.
- Total annual savings of approximatelly $355,000.
—Ian Jongen, Products and Marketing Manager, A Nobles & Son Ltd
“Overall, this is allowing us to deliver a superior service to our customers which is creating a competitive advantage for us in the marketplace as well as maximising the profit and growth potential from this part of our business.”