Hardcat’s Web Module extends the solution to the whole organisation. It complements your current core asset management system but allows you to disseminate Hardcat functionality and data to remote locations with complete security. Can be used on any device with a browser.
Promotes savings through:
- Disseminates Hardcat data to remote locations with complete security
- Increased visibility of the comprehensive Hardcat database
- Rapid and timely update of basic asset data such as current location
- Reduction in information bottlenecks
- Better responsiveness to the care, repair and maintenance of assets
- Pull and read reports on assets from anywhere
- Access to Hardcat data from any web-enabled device
Automate Admin Tasks
- Administrators tailor access levels to suit user requirements and capabilities
- Predefined search criteria to apply to any business query
- Receive alerts about status of assets, stock and procurement
Over 3000 blue-chip organisations in over 120 countries around the world have chosen Hardcat for their asset management and data integrity processes.
Extend the Hardcat Solution to your Whole Organisation
Read Case Studies
Hardcat Asset Manager for your business
Hardcat Sample Savings
Health Department Hardware Tracking
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 70%. Annual savings of approximately $85,000.
- Facilitated greater bargaining power for both new and replacement planning contracts with hardware vendors. Savings in excess of $100,000 in the first year.
Weapons Audit for Whole of State Police Force
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 80%. Annual savings of $250,000.
- No longer paying licence fee for Mincom/Ventyx system. Annual savings of $80,000.
- Dramatic reduction in time spent explaining audit discrepancies. Annual savings of $25,000.
- Total annual savings of approximatelly $355,000.
—Ian Jongen, Products and Marketing Manager, A Nobles & Son Ltd
“Overall, this is allowing us to deliver a superior service to our customers which is creating a competitive advantage for us in the marketplace as well as maximising the profit and growth potential from this part of our business.”