A custom-built inventory management system to maximise productivity through optimised inventory control and stock management whether they are spare parts for maintenance and incidents or ensuring you have the optimum inventory of consumables for tools of trade.
Promotes savings through:
- Maintain optimum stock inventory
- Reduces the downtime associated with waiting for parts
- Better governance through full audit trail maintained in inventory control system
- Stock control system which lets users know exactly where stock is when needed
- Avoid buying more stock than is necessary
- Simple and comprehensive online visibility of all stock in hand
- Tracking stock in terms of how, when and what quantity is used for what purposes
Automate Admin Tasks
- Automatic re-order of stock based upon usage
- Able to manage and automatically convert multiple currencies
- User defined purchase limits
Over 3000 blue-chip organisations in over 120 countries around the world have chosen Hardcat for their asset management and data integrity processes.
Optimise your stock inventory levels for maximum productivity
Hardcat Asset Manager for your business
Hardcat Sample Savings
Health Department Hardware Tracking
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 70%. Annual savings of approximately $85,000.
- Facilitated greater bargaining power for both new and replacement planning contracts with hardware vendors. Savings in excess of $100,000 in the first year.
Weapons Audit for Whole of State Police Force
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 80%. Annual savings of $250,000.
- No longer paying licence fee for Mincom/Ventyx system. Annual savings of $80,000.
- Dramatic reduction in time spent explaining audit discrepancies. Annual savings of $25,000.
- Total annual savings of approximatelly $355,000.
—Ian Graham Operations Support, Manager, Australian Synchrotron
“The Hardcat solution helps engineers to ensure the Synchrotron’s components are regularly maintained to sustain a successful operation of the facility.”