This is the Help desk support engine for improving your service management and reducing costs. A single integrated solution is provided to manage IT service management, fault logging, reporting and resolution as well as change and knowledge management.
Promotes savings through:
- Efficient service management on all asset management support issues
- Self-service fault logging for users
- Accrued knowledge base increases resolution by user or at first line of support
- Intuitive interface prompts incident management and problem management processes
- Lowers down-time from faults with faster resolution
- Improved customer experience when engaging technical support staff
- Tracks all costs associated with IT problem calls and actions taken along with costs
Automate Admin Tasks
- Updates asset registry of any status changes on assets as result of Help Desk engagement
- Alerts all stakeholders when incident or problem identified, logged, actioned and rectified
- Builds knowledge management reference for problems and resolutions
Over 3000 blue-chip organisations in over 120 countries around the world have chosen Hardcat for their asset management and data integrity processes.
Help Desk Module
Improve Your Service Management & Reduce Your Costs
Builds full audit trail for all fault logging
Read Case Studies
Hardcat Asset Manager for your business
Hardcat Sample Savings
Health Department Hardware Tracking
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 70%. Annual savings of approximately $85,000.
- Facilitated greater bargaining power for both new and replacement planning contracts with hardware vendors. Savings in excess of $100,000 in the first year.
Weapons Audit for Whole of State Police Force
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 80%. Annual savings of $250,000.
- No longer paying licence fee for Mincom/Ventyx system. Annual savings of $80,000.
- Dramatic reduction in time spent explaining audit discrepancies. Annual savings of $25,000.
- Total annual savings of approximatelly $355,000.
—Stuart Allen, Project Procurement Policy Convenor, Zoos Victoria
“At the end of the day, it all comes down to us now being in a much better position to start analysing all the data we have and being more strategic about how we can manage costs, improve efficiency and extend the life of assets.”