It doesn’t matter whether you use a bar-code, RFID tag or any other form of asset tags, Hardcat can manage asset tracking for them all. This critical tool drives efficiency in auditing using cutting edge bar-code software and scanners or RFID tracking hardware to build a digital asset management system that will ensure that all asset data is current and accurate.
Promotes savings through:
- Active or passive RFID tagging solutions
- Reduced man-hours in asset management processes
- Instant recognition and visibility of asset by reading its barcode tag or RFID tag.
- Using RFID tags facilitates mass audit capability
- Asset Register always updated with last known location of every asset
- Identify assets that are missing, in the wrong location or not on the database
- Improve risk management, governance and regulatory compliance over assets
Automate Admin Tasks
- Facilitates mass issue and return of assets
- Each scan adds to the full audit trail of individual assets
- Search and find missing assets with RFID tag seeking functionality
Over 3000 blue-chip organisations in over 120 countries around the world have chosen Hardcat for their asset management and data integrity processes.
Asset Tagging Module
The fast, accurate and discreet method of identifying fixed & portable assets
Hardcat Asset Manager for your business
Hardcat Sample Savings
Health Department Hardware Tracking
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 70%. Annual savings of approximately $85,000.
- Facilitated greater bargaining power for both new and replacement planning contracts with hardware vendors. Savings in excess of $100,000 in the first year.
Weapons Audit for Whole of State Police Force
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 80%. Annual savings of $250,000.
- No longer paying licence fee for Mincom/Ventyx system. Annual savings of $80,000.
- Dramatic reduction in time spent explaining audit discrepancies. Annual savings of $25,000.
- Total annual savings of approximatelly $355,000.
—Ian Graham Operations Support, Manager, Australian Synchrotron
“The Hardcat solution helps engineers to ensure the Synchrotron’s components are regularly maintained to sustain a successful operation of the facility.”