As the foundation stone of Hardcat’s asset management solution, the core asset registry is where responsibility for data integrity resides. It can include any number of standard and custom fields that you need to house all the fundamental data about each individual asset such as type, location, responsibility, cost and much more. It puts all this critical data in a centralised location thereby placing powerful asset knowledge at your fingertips.
Promotes savings through:
- Creating single location for all asset data
- Gathers additional data from all add-on modules
- Easy-to-navigate, intuitive user interface
- Full search and sort capabilities to identify selected assets
- Configure and design custom reports
- Break down assets by type, cost, location etc.
- Browser-based viewing from any internet-connected device
Automate Admin Tasks
- Creates full audit trail of all asset interactions and changes
- Critical data presented in dashboard console
- Platform agnostic – imports and sorts data from/to any third-party system
Over 3000 blue-chip organisations in over 120 countries around the world have chosen Hardcat for their asset management and data integrity processes.
Asset Register Module
Powerful Asset Knowledge At Your Fingertips
Quick and easy to set-up. Individually tailored to meet customer requirements
Break down and track assets by type, cost, location etc.
Read Case Studies
Hardcat Asset Manager for your business
Hardcat Sample Savings
Health Department Hardware Tracking
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 70%. Annual savings of approximately $85,000.
- Facilitated greater bargaining power for both new and replacement planning contracts with hardware vendors. Savings in excess of $100,000 in the first year.
Weapons Audit for Whole of State Police Force
- Man hours for mandatory audits reduced by approximately 80%. Annual savings of $250,000.
- No longer paying licence fee for Mincom/Ventyx system. Annual savings of $80,000.
- Dramatic reduction in time spent explaining audit discrepancies. Annual savings of $25,000.
- Total annual savings of approximatelly $355,000.
—Stuart Allen, Project Procurement Policy Convenor, Zoos Victoria
“At the end of the day, it all comes down to us now being in a much better position to start analysing all the data we have and being more strategic about how we can manage costs, improve efficiency and extend the life of assets.”