Audit and Reconciliation
With an accurate fixed asset register knowledge is power
Every organisation is at risk from inaccurate data in their fixed asset register. Hardcat provides fast efficient audit and reconciliation using its mobile asset audit tools, asset audit software and professional services.
Hardcat can provide just the hardware and software solutions that will allow you to undertake your own audits. Alternatively, it can facilitate a complete asset audit service that will include experienced Hardcat auditors who will ensure that your new asset management regime starts its journey with an accurate asset registry.
Let Hardcat perform barcode asset audits and build an accurate database that tells you what assets you have, where they are located and a whole lot more.
The return on investment (ROI) from engaging with Hardcat’s audit and reconciliation services team comes in many shapes and forms but chiefly from letting you reap the benefits of having an accurate asset register.
An inaccurate asset register will be costing you in many ways including not knowing about assets that have been lost, stolen or are no longer usable. It can also identify assets that are available but not being utilised.
All of this can be attended to by undertaking a thorough review of what you have on hand and then putting processes in place that minimise the effort required to maintain that asset register accuracy.
There are innumerable benefits that come from having an accurate, current asset register as well as systems, tools and processes in place to maintain that asset data integrity all of which deliver ROI in their own ways.
Accurate data and improved asset management practices deliver ROI by helping:
- Reduce the risks of business interruption by being able to pinpoint the whereabouts and availability of key assets.
- Optimising the financial benefits of accurate data by knowing exactly what assets there are and ensuring that full tax depreciation, accountancy status and warranty entitlements are realised.
- Better manage regulatory compliance so that you can report efficiently and trust the data.
- Provide higher levels of governance so that you better understand exactly how much each asset is costing as well as its value to the organisation.
- Putting an additional layer of personal accountability over the management of assets which helps reduce losses from theft, poor maintenance, misplacement and misuse.